- Remote Services
Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union (MAFCU) offers low-rate loans and lines of credit to meet virtually every financing need, from closing temporary cash flow gaps to major business expansions. We offer a variety of financing solutions designed specifically to meet the needs of Montgomery County, Maryland businesses:
Scott Ritter Senior Vice President Commercial Credit Manager
- SMALL BUSINESS LOANS & LINES OF CREDIT
We now provide members with an opportunity to apply for small business loans and lines of credit up to $250,000 to meet cash flow needs and grow their business like never before. Applying will not affect your credit score, and applicants may receive funding in as little as 24 hours after credit approval.
Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union's small business lending is powered by StreetShares.
We can help you manage & grow your business.
New equipment, more inventory, extra staff, more space, payroll or short-term cash flow. We have you covered with:
- Term Loans
- Lines of credit
- Borrow from $2,000 up to $250,000
- 3-36 month terms, no pre-payment penalties
- Affordable interest rates
- Receive loan offer with no credit impact
- Borrowers can apply in minutes, receive a decision in hours, and funds are typically deposited the next business day after credit approval
* The products and services related to small business loans listed above are provided by StreetShares Inc. not Mid-Atlantic Credit Union. This is not an offer of credit; applications subject to individual approval; standard terms and condistions apply; rates and amounts may vary. "Affordable interest rates" refers to StreetShares' interest rates and fees when compared to the interest rates and fees charged by other online lenders.
- CA$H-FLOW Business Line of Credit
Perfect when your business needs to borrow money without committing its assets, this flexible line of credit offers:
- Competitive terms and rate.
- No application, renewal or pre-payment fees.
- No collateral requirement.
- Convenient anytime access to funds.
- Overdraft protection for Member Business or Commercial Checking accounts.
- Credit limits up to $50,000. (minimum credit request: $10,000)
- Business Visa®
Give your small business the purchasing convenience, cost savings, available credit and detailed reporting of a Business Visa® from Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union (MAFCU). Available to qualifying businesses in Montgomery County, Maryland, this card gives you what you need to nurture your small business and help it thrive:
- Essential for travel, entertainment and other business expenses.
- Enhances your cash flow and makes it easier to keep business expenses separate from your personal spending
- Credit limits based on personal and business credit history and the assets of your business.
- Ability to order additional cards for your employees with spending limits.
- Healthcare Lending Program
Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union (MAFCU) has a dedicated Healthcare Lending Program focused on providing specialized services catered to the needs of each unique medical practice. Our relationship managers, Scott Ritter and KC Cole, have the in-depth understanding of the complex issues facing medical providers. This enables us to customize solutions that will support your goals and optimize your capital structure.
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Senior Living and Long-term Care Facilities
- Physician Practices
- Allied Practitioners (e.g. Optometrists, Podiatrists)
MAFCU offers customized traditional and government-guaranteed (SBA 7A/504) healthcare financing solutions with flexible terms and repayment structures tailored to fit a multitude of situations:
Working Capital Financing
- Finance healthcare receivables
- Start-up working capital for new facilities, staff additions
- Cash flow management for seasonal, merging or transitioning practices
- Cash flow to support slow reimbursement and reduced rates
Commercial Term Loans & Healthcare Real Estate
- Debt Refinancing
- Enterprise Term Loans
- Partner Buy-Ins/Outs
- Medical Equipment Purchases
- Financing for Leasehold/Tenant Improvements
- Purchase of Real Estate
- Financing for New Construction/ Practice Build-out
- No Prepayment Fee
- Medical Practice Premium Financing