Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union (MAFCU) offers low-rate loans and lines of credit to meet virtually every financing need, from closing temporary cash flow gaps to major business expansions. We offer a variety of financing solutions designed specifically to meet the needs of Montgomery County, Maryland businesses:
Scott Ritter Senior Vice President Commercial Credit Manager
- CA$H-FLOW Business Line of Credit
Perfect when your business needs to borrow money without committing its assets, this flexible line of credit offers:
- Competitive terms and rate.
- No application, renewal or pre-payment fees.
- No collateral requirement.
- Convenient anytime access to funds.
- Overdraft protection for Member Business or Commercial Checking accounts.
- Credit limits up to $50,000. (minimum credit request: $10,000)
- Business Visa®
Give your small business the purchasing convenience, cost savings, available credit and detailed reporting of a Business Visa® from Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union (MAFCU). Available to qualifying businesses in Montgomery County, Maryland, this card gives you what you need to nurture your small business and help it thrive:
- Essential for travel, entertainment and other business expenses.
- Enhances your cash flow and makes it easier to keep business expenses separate from your personal spending
- Credit limits based on personal and business credit history and the assets of your business.
- Ability to order additional cards for your employees with spending limits.
- Healthcare Lending Program
Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union (MAFCU) has a dedicated Healthcare Lending Program focused on providing specialized services catered to the needs of each unique medical practice. Our relationship managers, Scott Ritter and KC Cole, have the in-depth understanding of the complex issues facing medical providers. This enables us to customize solutions that will support your goals and optimize your capital structure.
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Senior Living and Long-term Care Facilities
- Physician Practices
- Allied Practitioners (e.g. Optometrists, Podiatrists)
MAFCU offers customized traditional and government-guaranteed (SBA 7A/504) healthcare financing solutions with flexible terms and repayment structures tailored to fit a multitude of situations:
Working Capital Financing
- Finance healthcare receivables
- Start-up working capital for new facilities, staff additions
- Cash flow management for seasonal, merging or transitioning practices
- Cash flow to support slow reimbursement and reduced rates
Commercial Term Loans & Healthcare Real Estate
- Debt Refinancing
- Enterprise Term Loans
- Partner Buy-Ins/Outs
- Medical Equipment Purchases
- Financing for Leasehold/Tenant Improvements
- Purchase of Real Estate
- Financing for New Construction/ Practice Build-out
- No Prepayment Fee
- Medical Practice Premium Financing