Get to Know MAFCU
NEW Student Plus 2% Int Account
February 3, 2014
Finally, a checking account that speaks their (and your) language: Introducing Student Plus. Designed to help students at a unique age save money, establish credit history, and learn about financial services. For teens age 14-20, Student Plus will help expand financial knowledge and take advantage of important services and products for this age group with:
- 2% Interest on first $500 in Student Plus Savings Account.*
- 2% Interest on first $500 in Student Plus Checking Account.*
- FREE MAFCU Visa® Debit Card.
- Visa® Credit Card with up to a $500 limit.** (0% Interest for initial six months)
- 0.5% Discount on an Auto Loan.**
- FREE Mobile Banking App - Available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- FREE ATMs - Over 75,000 Nationwide.
For more benefits and to apply today, click here.
* 2% interest applies to dollars $0-$500, regular interest rate applies to dollars $501+.
**Loans to Student Plus members require signature of a parent or legal guardian as co-applicant. Student Plus member must be employed and have at least a 3.0 GPA to qualify for discount. Student Plus member and parent must bring proof of income.