Get to Know MAFCU
Bethesda Branch Closing
May 29, 2013
Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union has decided not to renew the lease of our Bethesda branch, located at 4831 Cordell Avenue. Effective Friday, June 28, 2013, this branch will be permanently closed. While not an easy decision, rising real estate costs forced us to take this step.
We are in the process of researching a new location somewhere in the Bethesda / Rockville area, which we hope to identify by years end. In the meantime, we invite you to utilize any of the convenient options below to continue taking advantage of our products and services:
- Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union branches in Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, or Germantown
- Call our Member Service Center 301-944-1800
- Free Online banking with Free Bill Pay and remote check deposit all from your computer or laptop
- MAFCU App with Bill Pay, branch and ATM locator & Remote Deposit Capture all from your phone
- View rates and fill out loan applications on-line
We apologize for any inconvenience this branch relocation causes and look forward to serving you at our new location.