- Remote Services
Money Management Tools
At MAFCU, we believe there's only one way to manage money: your way. That's why we offer you a variety of tools and techniques so you can access the resources you need - how and when you want them:
At MAFCU, you'll find the services you need to make managing your finances easier than ever. Along with free online services with bill pay, remote deposit, mobile services and more, we also offer:
- Member Automated Telephone Teller
Through "MATT," our Member Automated Telephone Teller, you can access all your accounts anytime, anywhere through a touch-tone phone. Just follow the user-friendly voice guided menu system to:
- Access account information.
- Transfer funds between your MAFCU accounts or to other MAFCU members' accounts.
- Pay your MAFCU Visa® Credit Card bill or MAFCU mortgage.
It's easy to get started. Call 301-944-1800 or 800-95-MAFCU then press 1. You'll need your Member Number, MATT Access Code and account or loan numbers to get started.
- Direct Deposit
Why wait in line to deposit your paycheck? With free direct deposit from MAFCU, you don't have to. You save time, and if you are ill or on vacation, the money is always there on payday!
Just give your payroll department our ABA #255077477 and your account number. That's all we need to receive your direct deposit.
- Automatic Payment
Pay your loan automatically every month from your MAFCU savings or checking account with this free service and:
- Take the hassle out of mailing a check every month.
- Benefit from a .25% lower loan rate on a variety of loans when requested and set up at the time of the loan signing. If you would like payments to come from a non-MAFCU account you can set up an external transfer by logging into your online banking.
- Wire Transfers
Need to send or receive a wire transfer? MAFCU makes it simple. For a small fee, you can send a wire transfer by signing in to Online Banking. Here's how:
- If sending a wire, MAFCU needs the bank name, routing number and the name, address and account number of the receiving party.
- When receiving a transfer, the institution initiating the transfer will need our Credit Union name and routing number (255077477), and your name and Credit Union account number.
- An IBAN number is now required for wires to European countries.
- Online Check Reorders
Express yourself with checks that reflect you. Order checks fast with just a few clicks. You can customize your checks and order checkbook covers that express your personality.
View your check order status
Browse our catalog of hundreds of checks and accessories
Browse our collection of designer covers
- Retirement Central
Retirement Central gives you practical ideas you can apply today to help you achieve financial security in retirement.