- Remote Services
MAFCU UPDATE 4/21/21
All MAFCU Branches are now fully open without an appointment. For your safety, we are enforcing social distancing and masking. We encourage making appointments for loan closings, and special member services & requests.
Members can come in and be helped in the order in which they arrived.
Please note: We will continue to follow the CDC guidelines.
Did you know there are 6 ways to reach us?
Members can reach us via:
- In person branch visits
- By telephone 301.944.1800 or 800.95-MAFCU (800.956.2328)
- Online Chat at www.mafcu.org
- Sending SMS (texting) to 301.944.1800
- Online Banking Secure messages
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members can also conduct their day to day banking needs in many different ways:
- Visiting a MAFCU Branch
- Login to Online banking
- Using any of our two Mobile apps
- MAFCU Mobile
- MAFCU Card
- Access to MAFCU full service Kiosks and ATMs
- Access to over 75,000 Free ATMs Nationwide
- Visiting any of the 6,000 Share Branch locations Nationwide
- Calling MATT – Automated Telephone Teller
- Calling our Contact Center or Branches
- Setting up Virtual meetings (coming soon)
- Sending payments by Mail
If you are in need of a COVID-19 financial assistance, please click here