Manage Your Money
- Free Telephone Banking
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Household Your Bonus Points
- Direct Deposit
- Automatic Payments
- Wire Transfers
- Online Check Reorders
Through "MATT," our Member Automated Telephone Teller, you can access all your accounts anytime, anywhere through a touch-tone phone. Just follow the user-friendly voice guided menu system to:
- Access account information.
- Transfer funds between your MAFCU accounts or to other MAFCU members' accounts.
- Pay your MAFCU Visa® Credit Card bill or MAFCU mortgage.
It's easy to get started. Call 301-944-1800 or 800-95-MAFCU then press 1. You'll need your Member Number, MATT Access Code and account or loan numbers to get started. Need help? Contact us.
Available free with any MAFCU checking account, this Secured Chip Technology ATM/debit card gives you convenient access to your MAFCU accounts at thousands of ATMS (including our Free ATM network) plus the freedom to make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted.
- Improved Security
- MAFCU Debit Cards include the latest EMV technology as and added layer of security, providing increased protection against fraud.
- World Wide Acceptance
- EMV cards make traveling easier and more convenient with its world wide acceptance. Your card continues to have the traditional magnetic stripe on the back, enabling you to use it at merchants without chip-enabled terminals.
- How It Works
- You can use your EMV card at chip-enabled terminals around the world, plus online, over the phone and at ATMs.
- If a merchant or ATM is not yet chip-enanbled, you can continue to swipe your card, as it still contains a magnetic stripe.
- If you're asked to insert the card, look for slot on the bottom-front of the terminal and insert your card face up with the chip first.
- Leave your card in the terminal until the transaction is complete.
- The terminal will prompt you to sign or enter a PIN to validate your identity.
- Remove your card from the terminal when prompted, don't leave it behind!
You also earn ScoreCard Rewards Points on all signature-based purchases at the rate of 1 point for every $2! Just click on the link above to view your point balance or redeem for valuable awards.
What is householding? With our Householding feature, you can link multiple accounts together for the purpose of combining and redeeming Bonus Points for rewards. For example, linking your MAFCU debit card and your MAFCU credit card.
If you would like to combine Bonus Point earnings from multiple accounts, you may submit an application by clicking here and following the steps provided.
Why wait in line to deposit your paycheck? With free direct deposit from MAFCU, you don't have to. You save time, and if you are ill or on vacation, the money is always there on payday!
Just give your payroll department our ABA #255077477 and your account number. That's all we need to receive your direct deposit.
Looking for even more check depositing convenience? Take a look at our unique Remote Deposit service.
Pay your loan automatically every month from your MAFCU savings or checking account with this free service and:
- Take the hassle out of mailing a check every month.
- Benefit from a .25% lower loan rate on a variety of loans.
Need to send or receive a wire transfer? MAFCU makes it simple. For a small fee, you can send a wire transfer by signing in to Online Banking. Here's how:
If sending a wire, MAFCU needs the bank name, routing number and the name, address and account number of the receiving party.
When receiving a transfer, the institution initiating the transfer will need our Credit Union name and routing number (255077477), and your name and Credit Union account number.
An IBAN number is now required for wires to European countries.