Manage Your Money
There's no better time to plan for your future than right now. MAFCU is here to help. We provide members access to full-service investment advice. So whether you're a seasoned investor or just getting started we can help you.
MAFCU Financial Services, available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
is here to help you build a brighter financial future. Backed by MAFCU's commitment
to service and experience in personal finance, our knowledgeable CFS* Financial
Advisor will provide you with quality investment products and services including:
- Financial Planning
- Stocks, bonds, mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Retirement annuities
- Private portfolio management
- College planning and funds
- Socially Responsible Investments (SRIs): support corporations demonstrating a commitment to green and socially responsible practices
Get started on a brighter financial future for you and your family by making a Complimentary Financial Consultation appointment today!
Jorge A. Amy, CFP®
Jorge graduated from the University of Maryland with a BS in 1976 and received his MBA from George Washington University, in 1980. The same year, he joined Citibank's international division until 1989 as a lending officer at Citi's headquarters in NY City. In 1989 he made a career change into private banking and wealth management working for Citi and later for Bankers Trust, Chase Manhattan, Merrill Lynch and Bear Stearns. From the end of 2004 onward, he moved into developing and growing as an independent financial advisor. To complement his independent practice, starting in 2005 he affiliated himself with New York Institute of Finance, in New York, as an instructor of wealth management, developing and delivering seminars primarily for professionals in the field. In 2006 he received his Certified Financial Planner ™ certification. Jorge's experience in wealth management is broad and he likes to work with all age groups. Understanding a client's current situation and goals are key to develop and implement sound investment solutions and nurturing long lasting relationships. Jorge specializes in Social Security and Retirement planning, including rollovers from Thrift Savings Plan, 457, 401(k) or Defined Benefit Plan and focuses on matching the investment vehicle to the member's needs. Jorge has two grown sons, who live and work in New York City. His personal interests include financial markets, American and Latin jazz, classical music, dancing, soccer, drawing, pool, darts and chess.
- State Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- FINRA Series 7, General Securities Registered Representative
- FINRA Series 66 Investment Advisor Representative
- Financial, Retirement and Estate Planning
- Complete range of Brokerage Services
- Access to multiple Managed Money Platforms, Mutual Fund Families and Annuity Providers
- Life, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance from major insurance carriers