Manage Your Money
At MAFCU, we want to do all we can to help you achieve your financial goals and build a more secure future. That's why we offer members a variety of low-cost insurance programs, including:
- Guaranteed Asset Protection Plus (GAP Plus insurance) for your auto loan or lease.
- Silver Shield Debt Protection with our low-rate loans.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
- Nationwide Auto & Homeowners Insurance
- TruStage™ AD&D Coverage
Please visit a branch to find out more information and to enroll today!
Please visit a branch to find out more information.
MEMBER'S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there's a plan to fit your family's budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that's safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility by the plan.
- Ask about deductible options
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a Member Services Representative for details or receive a quote by calling 301-944-1800.
MEMBER'S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except AK and CA, where coverage is administered by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services, Inc., in FL, LA , OK and WI, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023) and in AZ, where the Obligor and Administrator is Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 1-800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In those states where MEMBER'S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MCCU-001-MBI) it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
MRC-896721.1-0414-0516 © CUNA Mutual Group 2014, All Rights Reserved.
Protect the items you value most with auto or homeowners/rental insurance from Nationwide. As a MAFCU member, you'll benefit from:
- Special discounted rates not available to the general public.
- Additional policy discounts.
- Convenient monthly payment plan.
- Personal service from a local agent.
- Superior 24-hour claim service.
- Solid reputation of the Nationwide Insurance Enterprise.
Want to know more? Call your local Nationwide Insurance representative at 301-474-4111.
One of the nice benefits of credit union membership is a no-cost TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance policy from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D coverage pays you or your loved ones a cash benefit after an accident results in a covered injury or loss of life due to an accident. You can get $1,000 of coverage, paid for by your credit union, and provided by CMFG Life Insurance Company. You can also get up to an additional $300,000 AD&D coverage from CMFG Life at affordable rates. Sign up for your no-cost or additional protection today. TruStage™ AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.