Manage Your Money
When it comes to achieving your short- or long-term savings goals, virtually nothing beats a MAFCU Share Certificate. Offering safety, security, a guaranteed high yield, flexible terms-and different types of certificates to meet your savings style-at MAFCU, you'll find:
- Some of the best rates around. We scour the Montgomery County market to make sure our rates are higher than competitors (including other credit unions).
- "Accumulator" certificates that enable you to start small with as little as $250 and make regular, additional deposits over its 18-month term.
- "Regular" certificates with a choice of terms - from 3 months to five years-that you can open with as little as $1,000.
- Convenient access to your accounts with more Free ATMs in our region than virtually any bank around as well as Free online banking and telephone banking.
- Peace of mind. At MAFCU, your funds are insured up to $250,000 through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a government agency.
Open the MAFCU Certificate that's right for you.
|Name||Term||Minimum Balance |
to earn APY
|3 Month Regular Certificates||3 Months||$1,000.00||0.050%||0.050%|
|6 Month Regular & IRA Certificates||6 Months||$1,000.00||0.100%||0.100%|
|1 Year Regular & IRA Certificates||1 Years||$1,000.00||0.150%||0.150%|
|2 Year Regular & IRA Certificates||2 Years||$1,000.00||0.250%||0.250%|
|3 Year Regular & IRA Certificates||3 Years||$1,000.00||0.650%||0.652%|
|4 Year Regular & IRA Certificates||4 Years||$1,000.00||0.800%||0.803%|
|5 Year Regular & IRA Certificates||5 Years||$1,000.00||1.050%||1.056%|
|Regular & IRA Accumulator Cert.||18 Months||$250.00||0.200%||0.200%|