Build Your Business
As an SBA Lender, we have the loan programs that help small businesses get the funds they need to help their company succeed.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has developed government-guaranteed loans that help small businesses that might not qualify for conventional financing get the funds they need. An SBA loan can also make it possible for a business to qualify for a loan with more flexible terms than conventional loan options, preserving working capital for other essential business needs.
Mid-Atlantic FCU offers several different SBA loan programs, including:
- SBA Express
- SBA 7(a) Term Loans
- SBA 504 Term Loans
SBA loans can be used for startup costs, equipment purchases, capital improvements and permanent working capital. SBA loans offer longer terms and lower down payments than conventional term loans, making them an affordable solution.
SBA loans are for businesses that are:
- Organized as a sole proprietorship, corporation, or professional partnership
- Within the size guidelines designated by the SBA
- Unable to secure other credit under reasonable terms
SBA Loan Programs
- SBA Express provides a streamlined loan application process that allows for-profit businesses to purchase land, buildings, equipment and inventory.
- SBA 7(a) Term Loans offer longer terms on loans to fund working capital, business start-up, business acquisition and real estate.
- SBA 504 Term Loans are ideal for businesses that need longer term financing to purchase commercial real estate, expand current facilities, acquire new machinery and equipment or other fixed asset purchases.